Are you in the market for a new fraud solution? Our Guide to the fraud solution provider landscape can help you make a more informed decision.
The Fraud Solution Provider Competitive Lanscape is a prepared research document, 43 pages in length, intended for organizations looking to gain an introductory understanding to the fraud solution marketplace and the the fraud solution providers servicing that market. The competitive landscape document makes references to over 100 fraud solution providers. Readers should expect to gain:
A limited introduction to the types of solution providers;
A basic understanding of the market space, vertical markets, customer motivation and emerging markets.
A general introduction to the major players in each of the solution type groupings.
The Fraud Practice provides a neutral, unbiased, source for information related to the fraud solution provider marketplace. Our independence from any particular solution, coupled with years of experience in the space, allow us to analyze, recommend and implement solutions more quickly and creatively than our competitors.
Fraud Solution Provider Competitive landscape
Service Offering: Fraud Solution Provider Competive Landscape
Type: Prepared Research, White Paper, Discussion Document
Length: 43 pages
Last Update: April, 2013
Table of Contents:
Table of Contents :
2. Industry Statistics
2.1 Markets & Market Size
2.1.1 United States
2.1.2 United Kingdom
2.1.4 Africa & Middle East
2.1.6 Latin America
2.2 Fraud Loss Trends
2.3 Emerging Markets
3. Customers & Clients of Fraud Solutions
4. Vertical Markets
5. Fraud Solution Purchase Motivation
6. Fraud Solution Functional Segmentation
7. Fraud Solution Provider Groups
7.1 Group 1 - Guaranteed Fraud Providers
7.1.1 Fraud Solution Providers:
7.1.2 Competitive Threat
7.1.3 Market Penetration
7.2 Group 2 – Identity Providers
7.2.1 Fraud Solution Providers:
7.2.2 Competitive Threat
7.2.3 Market Penetration
7.3 Group 3 – Fraud Scoring Providers
7.3.1 Fraud Solution Providers:
7.3.2 Competitive Threat
7.3.3 Market Penetration
7.4 Group 4 – Shared Network Providers
7.4.1 Fraud Solution Providers:
7.4.2 Competitive Threat
7.4.3 Market Penetration
7.5 Group 5 – Technology Providers
7.5.1 Fraud Solution Providers:
7.5.2 Competitive Threat
7.5.3 Market Penetration
7.6 Group 6 – Analytic Providers
7.6.1 Fraud Solution Providers:
7.6.2 Competitive Threat
7.6.3 Market Penetration
7.7 Group 7 – Data Quality Providers
7.7.1 Fraud Solution Providers:
7.7.2 Competitive Threat
7.7.3 Market Penetration
7.8 Group 8 – Operational Providers
7.8.1 Fraud Solution Providers:
7.8.2 Competitive Threat
7.8.3 Market Penetration
8. Fraud Solution Providers & Competitive Threats
8.1 Card Association Programs (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, …)
8.1.1 PCI Data Security Standards
8.1.3 3D Secure, verified by Visa, SecureCode
8.1.4 Card Security Schemes (CV, CVV2, CVS)
8.2 Data Breach Providers
8.3 Credit Bureaus (Experian, TransUnion, Equifax) –
8.4 PSP, Fraud Scoring Solutions (Large number of PSPs and Gateways)
8.5 Large Acquirers (Primarily US list here, many more in Europe)
8.6 Other banks (Specifically Issuers)
8.8 Device ID
8.12 Data Sharing
8.13 Other Solutions
8.14 Alternative Payments (PayPal, NetTeller, BillMeLater…)
9. Appendix A Global Credit Information vendors
** Links to The Fraud Practice Fraud Library general catagorey descriptions are provided for reference purposes only.
The Fraud practice llc.
Offering a neutral, unbiased, source for information related to setting up and maintaining solutions for online payments and fraud prevention.
Become an ecommerce fraud professional.
As a professional track, the Fraud Professional track is focused on providing individuals who oversee fraud mitigation programs, operations and teams the knowledge they need to be more effective managers for their team as well as strategic planners for their organization's risk needs.
- A Guide to Alternative Payments. A Guide to Alternative Payments is a prepared research document, over 100 pages in length, intended to provide organizations an overview of the eCommerce alternative payment options and markets.
- Fraud Solution Provider Competitive Landscape. The Fraud Solution Provider Competitive Lanscape is a prepared research document, 42 pages in length, intended for organizations looking to gain an introductory understanding to the fraud solution marketplace and the fraud solution providers servicing that market.
- International Payment Service Provider Buyer's Guide. This 81 page document provides an overview of the many types of features and services PSPs can offer while discussing many of the vendors servicing the market in terms of the functionalities and payment methods they offer as well as regional coverage.
- PayPal Company Profile. PayPal's Company Profile is a prepared research document, 36 pages in length, intended to provide organizations an overview of PayPal's position in the payments market.