Offering a neutral, unbiased, source for information related to setting up and maintaining online payments and fraud prevention:
- Consulting Services for electronic payments, fraud prevention and credit risk mitigation. read more
- Chargeback Monitoring low cost monitoring option for small to large merchants. read more
- Market Research for payment and fraud solution providers related to eCommerce payments and fraud prevention. read more
- Fraud & Payment Training programs and courses available online or onsite. read more
- Fraud Library
offers a resource for information related to electronic payments and fraud prevention. read more
- Account Takeover (ATO) Audit
low cost risk assessment investigating account takeover exposure and vulnerabilities. read more
The Fraud Practice has extensive experience working with merchants, acquirers, financial institutions and service providers to assess, design, improve and bring to market new solutions for CNP (eCommerce & telephone) payments and fraud prevention. Our focus is on assessments and strategy development related to:
- Risk & Fraud Consulting - "How to reduce risk and fraud without hurting sales."
- Payment Consulting - "Selecting and integrating new payment types, going international, supporting multiple processors, process automation and sales conversion optimisation"
- Credit Underwriting Consulting - "Developing merchant and consumer underwriting strategies for eCommerce; selecting credit controls, understanding credit risk, accessing international credit vendors."
- Market Assessments - "Determining payment and fraud solution provider market position, go-to-market strategies and competitive product/solution mix."
Whether you need a quick fix, or to design a new product or service, we can show you how to maximize your resources. Going with The Fraud Practice gets you more than just a new fraud tool, you get a fraud solution tailored to your risks, that has been crafted from years of experience and our vast library of intellectual capital.
- Verticals we have worked with in the past: Retail, Apparel, Shoes, Books, Sporting Goods, Electronics, Software, Music, Jewelry, Money Remittance, Online Gaming MMOG, Online Auctions, Travel, Business Services, Telecommunications, Mobile Reloads, Prepaid Cards, Online Dating, Social Networking, Digital Downloads, Subscription Services, Entertainment, Multi-level Marketing, Health & Nutrition, Online Gambling, Affiliate Programs, Pharmaceuticals, Online Security, Consumer Services, Online Advertising, Insurance, Higher Education and many others.
- Types of organizations we have had as clients: Merchants, Payment Providers, Payment Processors, Payment Gateways, Aggregators, Acquirers, Card Issuers, Card Associations, Consumer Service Bureaus, Device Security Software Vendors, Investment Firms, Fraud Solution Providers and Managed Service Providers.
- Some of our past clients have included:Google, Cal Israel Credit Cards, Columbia Sportswear, Polk Audio, Speeddate.com, Ethoca, ATMCASH.com, Ixaris, Trafficpayment.com, Microsoft, NeoPets, PlayerAuctions.com, RingCentral, Fididel, Mitnick Security Consulting, Itemmania and Mona Vie to name a few.
Are you looking for answers, or solutions, for eCommerce payments and fraud management? Not sure if you really need a consultant? Give us a call for a free introductory consultation to see if we can help you. Even if we can't meet your needs we most likely know who can, and we are happy to provide you with contacts of reputable firms and individuals servicing the space.
+1 941 244 5361Telephone:
+1 941 244 5360FAX:
consultation withouta hidden agenda
As an independent consulting practice, that offers no competitive "fraud solution", you can be assured that we are focused on assessing and developing an effective strategy that meets your needs; and not the needs of any solution we may be looking to sell you like our competitors.
Likewise, you can be assured that the lead consultant working with you on your project will be a real expert in the space, because the lead consultant in every engagement we take will be David Montague.