ecommerce fraudagent TRACK
Individuals taking this training path will be trained on the fundamentals of eCommerce credit card payments and fraud as well as the techniques to perform identity authentication and verification. Additionally students of this track can expect to learn how to use online tools as a part of manual reviews.
Target Audience: Customer Service Representative, Manual Review Specialist,Fraud Agent, Call Center Specialist, Customer Care Specialist
- Course synopsis.There aren't any schools teaching potential employees about how to look for, prevent and manage fraud from online and telephone sales. It is up to each business owner to develop their own training programs to train new employees in their call centers, risk teams and operations team about online payments and fraud, and this means training can be limited, informal and sometimes way off the mark. The Fraud Agent Career Path provides a concise training regimen for individuals looking to enter into the risk space; and for employers to feel more confident that new employees will be productive in their new roles faster and with less overhead to get them going.
This career path consists of four (4) training courses:
- Training Objectives: (1) Learn about the key players and steps required to take credit card payments online. (2) Learn about the impact of fraud and the importance of the role to prevent fraud in a business. (3) Learn about the techniques and methods fraudsters have used to steal from businesses online. (4) Learn about how to evaluate a person's identity from the online channel. (5) Learn about the differences between authentication and verification of consumer information. (6) Learn how to use commonly available online tools for performing identity authentication during a manual review.
- Expected time to complete the Track: 4 to 6 hours (includes session tests and final exam) (You don't need to take the entire career path in one sitting. This career path is broken down into 14 training sessions that last from 8 to 15 minutes each making it easy to work the training program into a busy schedule.)
- course access & availability. Unrestricted - Online, In-House and Webinar, This course is available online and can be started online at anytime, to be taken at your own pace. If you have any questions about the course please contact us at 1-888-227-0402 for more information.
- Pricing & Online enrollment. Take this track online for only $169.99 by enrolling now.
- we want 100% customer satisfaction. There is nothing worse than signing up for training only to find out that it wasn't on the topic you expected, or it wasn't advanced enough to provide value. If you have any doubt about the fit of a course to your particular needs, please give us a call. We will be happy to discuss the course, and to provide a more detailed overview on the content to ensure you make the most of your training dollars and time.
If you only have time for one course take the Introduction to Manual Review Tools.
- Read MoreIntroduction to Fraud Manual Review Tools.
The Introduction to Fraud Manual Review Tools Training Course will provide you methods for how to authenticate and verify a consumer’s name, address, phone and email online. It also provides demonstrations and examples of how you can perform manual reviews using free and low cost online sites to perform this authentication and verification.
- SCORM compliant
- Available 24x7
- Practice quizzes, progress tracking
- Final Exams
- Certificates of completion
- Fast reliable online presentation
- Easy to use and understand
- Courses are broken down into 7 to 18 minute lessons to make it easier to find the time to complete the lessons with a busy schedule
- View a sample of our training portal learning environment
- Read MoreIntroduction to eCommerce credit card payments.
Covers the credit card process flow defining each of the "payment players"; reviews payment concepts such as authorizations, settlements, reversals, chargebacks and the credit card association's high risk programs.
- Read Moreintroduction to ecommerce fraud fundamentals.
Provides participants foundation level knowledge about the theories, best practices and terminology surrounding electronic payment fraud. Presented in a standard format covering the history of eCommerce Fraud, consumer fraud, merchant fraud, fraudster motivation, fraud trends, identity verification and phishing.
- Read Moreintroduction to eidentity authentication and verification.
Establishes a baseline understanding of the components that make up a consumer identity when transacting or making application from an online or telephone channel.
- Read Moreintroduction to fraud manual review tools.
Provides methods for how to authenticate and verify a consumer’s name, address, phone and email online. It also provides demonstrations and examples of how to perform manual reviews using free and low cost online sites.
- Courses for ePayments - Introduction
- Courses for ePayments - Core
- Courses for International ePayments
- Courses for CNP Fraud - Introduction
- Courses for CNP Fraud - Core
- Courses for Acquiring
- Courses for eMarket Awareness
- Courses for Managers
- Courses for Consumers
- Career Tracks
- Full Course Listing
The Fraud Practice online training portal offers on-demand web based training related to eCommerce payments and fraud. We offer career tracks for fraud reviewers up to senior executives. Of course you always have the option to simply choose the courses that you think you really need.