Fundamentals for selecting ecommerce payment options
The course provides an overview of the main eCommerce payment options that exist today, why businesses use alternative payments, how eCommerce payment options are grouped, as well as providing examples, mind share, market share, and the major players.
The following course is considered an introduction, and requires no previous knowledge or training on the subject matter.
- Course synopsis. As an eCommerce merchant or professional you need to be well versed in the options, capabilities and limitations of payment options you can make available to your customers. Doing business online means you have the capability to accept payments. But being able to accept payments isn’t enough, you also need to make sure the payment options you make available are the right payment types your customers will demand if you want to maximize your potential for sales conversion.
- what can you expect to get out of this course? (1) What are the possible ways consumers can pay for their purchases online and how are consumer online purchasing preferences changing? (2) Who are the 3 major entities that drive alternative payments and what verticals are most impacted by alternative payments? (3) How are eCommerce payment options grouped and what are their respective mind share and market share? (4) Who are some of the major players in alternative payments, what group do they fall under and what are their markets?
- Training Objectives: (1) Gain a basic understanding of the many ways consumers can pay for their purchases online. (2) Discuss who uses alternative payments for what reasons. (3) Identify the eCommerce alternative payment methods and how they are categorized. (4) Discuss the major alternative payment providers that exist today, how they are grouped, their mind share and market share.
- Expected time to complete the course: 120 minutes (includes session tests and final exam) .
- course access & availability. Take this course online and receive a copy of the Guide to Alternative Payments white paper for only $800.00 by enrolling now.
- we want 100% customer satisfaction. There is nothing worse than signing up for training only to find out that it wasn't on the topic you expected, or it wasn't advanced enough to provide value. If you have any doubt about the fit of a course to your particular needs, please give us a call. We will be happy to discuss the course, and to provide a more detailed overview on the content to ensure you make the most of your training dollars and time.
Credit Card Payments are no longer the only game in town for ecommerce.
The days of only accepting credit card payments are quickly fading, customers are demanding more choices. The Fundamentals of eCommerce Payments Options course is designed to provide you with the knowledge you need to evaluate your businesses needs along with what the market offers in terms of payment options in order to ensure you can make the right choices for offering payment options now and into the future of eCommerce.
- fraudblog newsletter. Do you want to be the first to know about new trends in the ePayments and fraud space? If so you should subscribe to our free Fraudblog Newsletter.
- SCORM compliant
- Available 24x7
- Practice quizzes, progress tracking
- Final Exams
- Certificates of completion
- Fast reliable online presentation
- Easy to use and understand
- Courses are broken down into 7 to 18 minute lessons to make it easier to find the time to complete the lessons with a busy schedule
- View a sample of our training portal learning environment
- Read Morefundamentals for selecting ecommerce payment options.
The Fundamentals of eCommerce Payment Options online training course provides an introduction to the world of eCommerce payments. The course provides an overview of the main eCommerce payment options that exist today, why businesses use alternative payments, how eCommerce payment options are grouped, as well as providing examples, mind share, market share, and the major players.
- Read Morefundamentals for selecting a fraud solution provider.
The Fundamentals For Selecting a Fraud Solution Provider is intended for organizations looking to gain an introductory understanding to the fraud solution marketplace and the fraud solution providers servicing that market. The competitive landscape document makes references to over 150 fraud solution providers.
- Read MoreMaking sense of the fraud vendor landscape.
With so many fraud vendors and solutions to choose from in the market, how do you know what will work best for your company? How do you compare vendors and solutions? This session provides a method to categorize fraud solutions and services into 8 groups so you can better perform apples-to-apples comparisons. The session builds on the “Moving from Tools to Solutions” session by providing a description of what each group focuses on, where they are best applied, along with a list of commonly used vendors in each category.
- Courses for ePayments - Introduction
- Courses for ePayments - Core
- Courses for International ePayments
- Courses for CNP Fraud - Introduction
- Courses for CNP Fraud - Core
- Courses for Acquiring
- Courses for eMarket Awareness
- Courses for Managers
- Courses for Consumers
- Career Tracks
- Full Course Listing
The Fraud Practice online training portal offers on-demand web based training related to eCommerce payments and fraud. We offer career tracks for fraud reviewers up to senior executives. Of course you always have the option to simply choose the courses that you think you really need.