the fraud practice provides the following training courses related to understanding the methods, implications and best practices for taking payments and mitigating fraud related to taking payments from cnp channels - online and telephone based transactions.
The following intermediate courses require some basic knowledge or training on the subject matter to understand the course material.
- becoming a cnp fraud practioneer.
Securing personal information online in today’s environment is more difficult and perilous than ever. The problem isn’t a consumer problem, merchant problem or governmental problem; it’s a problem for everyone. Today’s internet enabled devices are inherently not secure and the industry's approach to resolving the problem has lacked a cohesive strategy. Security companies are flooding the market with fragmented threat based solutions that offer little in the way of a complete solution for protecting private data from hackers and fraudsters.we want 100% customer satisfaction. There is nothing worse than signing up for training only to find out that it wasn't on the topic you expected, or it wasn't advanced enough to provide value. If you have any doubt about the fit of a course to your particular needs, please give us a call. We will be happy to discuss the courses that are available, and to provide more detailed overviews on content to ensure you make the most of your training dollars and time.
- taking the courses. Courses are offered either online, onsite or via webinars. All of our courses are available to be taken in a group setting, either onsite or via a webinar. Not all courses are available to take online. On each of the corresponding course description pages you will find an indicator letting you know if a course has an online option for delivery.
- course availability. While most of our introduction level courses are open to the general public, our core and advanced courses will require that you register over the phone with The Fraud Practice prior to taking the course online. Due to the sensitive nature of some of the material in these courses, we will need to verify and authenticate students that are looking to take these courses.
- fraudblog newsletter. Do you want to be the first to know about new training courses becoming available? If so you should subscribe to our free Fraudblog Newsletter.
why should you consider becoming a certified ecommerce executive?
Fraud is a part of doing business, but if you are doing business online, or via the telephone, the risk for fraud is exponentially higher; and stopping it is exponentially more difficult. Regardless if you are a small business owner with a staff that consists of yourself; or a senior executive for a large corporation with a dedicated staff to manage fraud; you need to understand how online payments work and the fraud exposure and risk your company will have to manage to maintain strong profits.
Doing business online today means you need to be prepared to navigate the eCommerce fraud landscape. The eCommerce fraud landscape can be difficult if you don’t have a good understanding of the underlying terminology, lingo and technology that is available. The eCommerce channel is still relatively young, and everyone from your peers to solution providers, from associations to the media will be trying to tell you they know how to prevent fraud in your business better than you do. The reality is, what you hear will typically only represent partial pictures. For example, most merchants just starting to do business online believe they will be protected from fraud by the tools offered from the card associations. The reality is, while these tools provide some protection they will not be enough to prevent fraud from occurring.
- SCORM compliant
- Available 24x7
- Practice quizzes, progress tracking
- Final Exams
- Certificates of completion
- Fast reliable online presentation
- Easy to use and understand
- Courses are broken down into 7 to 18 minute lessons to make it easier to find the time to complete the lessons with a busy schedule
- View a sample of our training portal learning environment
- Read Morefundamentals for selecting a fraud solution provider.
The Fundamentals For Selecting a Fraud Solution Provider is intended for organizations looking to gain an introductory understanding to the fraud solution marketplace and the fraud solution providers servicing that market. The competitive landscape document makes references to over 150 fraud solution providers.
- Read Morefundamentals for selecting ecommerce payment options.
The Fundamentals of eCommerce Payment Options online training course provides an introduction to the world of eCommerce payments. The course provides an overview of the main eCommerce payment options that exist today, why businesses use alternative payments, how eCommerce payment options are grouped, as well as providing examples, mind share, market share, and the major players.
- Read MoreMaking sense of the fraud vendor landscape.
With so many fraud vendors and solutions to choose from in the market, how do you know what will work best for your company? How do you compare vendors and solutions? This session provides a method to categorize fraud solutions and services into 8 groups so you can better perform apples-to-apples comparisons. The session builds on the “Moving from Tools to Solutions” session by providing a description of what each group focuses on, where they are best applied, along with a list of commonly used vendors in each category.
- Courses for ePayments - Introduction
- Courses for ePayments - Core
- Courses for International ePayments
- Courses for CNP Fraud - Introduction
- Courses for CNP Fraud - Core
- Courses for Acquiring
- Courses for eMarket Awareness
- Courses for Managers
- Courses for Consumers
- Career Tracks
- Full Course Listing
The Fraud Practice online training portal offers on-demand web based training related to eCommerce payments and fraud. We offer career tracks for fraud reviewers up to senior executives. Of course you always have the option to simply choose the courses that you think you really need.