Managing fraudrelated to epayments in a business
This session is intended to be an “Executive Summary” session, providing participants a management perspective about the theories, best practices and methods they can use to effectively manage fraud with ePayments.
The following course is considered an executive series track, and assumes you have a working knowledge on running an eCommerce business.
- Course synopsis. The fact is if you are doing business online or via the telephone, your company is at risk for fraud. Regardless if you own your business, are a senior executive, an entrepreneur or you are a professional looking to work and operate in the online market, you need to understand how to take and manage payments while minimizing your company’s exposure to risk and fraud. This session is intended for managers, executive management, business owners and entrepreneurs that are looking for a high level perspective on fraud exposure and managing a risk operation team in their business. Individuals that complete this course will gain an understanding on the risks associated with online and telephone payments; they will learn about how to balance those risks, and to measure their company and teams performance in risk mitigation; and they will learn about how they can set a more productive strategic mindset in their organization when it comes to risk mitigation.
- what can you expect to get out of this course? (1) Gain a thorough understanding of the risks associated with accepting payments in the online channel. (2) Understand how to approach balancing the need to collect payments online with the risk of fraud and loss. (3) Discussions on the practices and methods to establish a risk management strategic mindset within your organization.
- Training Objectives: (1) Be able to discuss the risks associated with taking online payments. (2) Identify the points where a company could be exposed to fraud and the factors that can influence risk. (3) Be able to describe the strategic goals of a risk management program.
- Expected time to complete the course: 90 minutes (includes session quizzes and final exam).
- course access & availability. Unrestricted - Online, In-House and Webinar
- Pricing & Online enrollment. Take this course online for only $200 by enrolling now.
- we want 100% customer satisfaction. There is nothing worse than signing up for training only to find out that it wasn't on the topic you expected, or it wasn't advanced enough to provide value. If you have any doubt about the fit of a course to your particular needs, please give us a call. We will be happy to discuss the course, and to provide a more detailed overview on the content to ensure you make the most of your training dollars and time.
we have 13 free articles related to e-payments available in our fraud library.
Our Fraud Library is an excellent training resource offering free articles and references to get you started. In our fraud library you will find articles on taking credit card payments, the payment players, ACH payments, mobile payments, direct debit transactions as well as advertising payments to name a few...
- fraudblog newsletter. Do you want to be the first to know about new trends in the ePayments and fraud space? If so you should subscribe to our free Fraudblog Newsletter.
- SCORM compliant
- Available 24x7
- Practice quizzes, progress tracking
- Final Exams
- Certificates of completion
- Fast reliable online presentation
- Easy to use and understand
- Courses are broken down into 7 to 18 minute lessons to make it easier to find the time to complete the lessons with a busy schedule
- View a sample of our training portal learning environment
- Read Moremanaging fraud related to epayments in a business.
A management perspective on theories, best practices and methods to manage fraud with ePayments. This session covers fraud exposure with ePayments, methods to balance and optimize risk exposure, methods to measure the health of a risk mitigation program; as well as methods to set a more productive mindset for risk mitigation in a company.
- Read Moreintroduction to managed services for cnp fraud prevention.
This session covers Managed Services, from a basic and overarching definition of what a Managed Service is to the scopes of coverage the different types of Managed Service Providers offer. This course includes the motivating factors that influence a merchant’s decision to use Managed Services as well as best practices for a merchant evaluating which Managed Service Provider to use for eCommerce fraud prevention.
- Read MoreThe Impact of Fraud Controls on Sales Conversion.
This session focuses on the understanding and conveying of the impact of fraud controls on both consumer experience and sales conversion for eCommerce merchants.
- Courses for ePayments - Introduction
- Courses for ePayments - Core
- Courses for International ePayments
- Courses for CNP Fraud - Introduction
- Courses for CNP Fraud - Core
- Courses for Acquiring
- Courses for eMarket Awareness
- Courses for Managers
- Courses for Consumers
- Career Tracks
- Full Course Listing
The Fraud Practice online training portal offers on-demand web based training related to eCommerce payments and fraud. We offer career tracks for fraud reviewers up to senior executives. Of course you always have the option to simply choose the courses that you think you really need.