the impact of fraud controls on sales conversion
The impact of fraud controls on sales conversion training session focuses on both understanding and being able to convey the impacts of fraud controls on not only sales conversion, but also the user experience, as it pertains to ecommerce merchants.
The following intermediate courses require some basic knowledge or training on the subject matter to understand the course material.
- Course synopsis.There are a number of things that can negatively affect your sales conversion: a poor user experience, limited payment options, improper data normalization tools, overly strict policies and procedures, asking for too much data or an intrusive checkout process. The fact is, as a merchant you are in the business of doing business and turning away good customers is not the way to maximize your potential. In The Impact of Fraud Controls on Sales Conversion course the intent is to explore the most common choke points that produce unwanted abandonment in the sales process.
- what can you expect to get out of this course? (1) Gain a basic underlying understanding on the common chokepoints for abandonment. (2) Discuss the methods to use to establish accepted norms for a particular vertical market. (3) Discuss best practice for optimizing sales conversion within the eCommerce channel. (4) Learn about common terms with sales conversion and eCommerce to include abandonment rates, insult rates, upsell, cross sell and guest checkout. (5) Learn about common mistakes within a fraud mitigation program that can cause a negative impact on sales conversion.
- Training Objectives: (1) Discuss how fraud tools and techniques can have a negative impact on sales conversion. (2) Discuss which methods most commonly cause problems for merchants. (3) Identify the ways merchants can mitigate problems with sales conversion related to fraud mitigation techniques. (4) How do you establish how well your fraud mitigation program is doing in terms of sales insults?
- Expected time to complete the course: 90 minutes (includes session tests and final exam) .
- course access & availability. Unrestricted, available inhouse, online and via webinar.
- Pricing & Online Enrollment. Take this course online for only $200 by enrolling now.
- we want 100% customer satisfaction. There is nothing worse than signing up for training only to find out that it wasn't on the topic you expected, or it wasn't advanced enough to provide value. If you have any doubt about the fit of a course to your particular needs, please give us a call. We will be happy to discuss the course, and to provide a more detailed overview on the content to ensure you make the most of your training dollars and time.
why should you consider becoming a certified ecommerce executive?
Fraud is a part of doing business, but if you are doing business online, or via the telephone, the risk for fraud is exponentially higher; and stopping it is exponentially more difficult. Regardless if you are a small business owner with a staff that consists of yourself; or a senior executive for a large corporation with a dedicated staff to manage fraud; you need to understand how online payments work and the fraud exposure and risk your company will have to manage to maintain strong profits.
Doing business online today means you need to be prepared to navigate the eCommerce fraud landscape. The eCommerce fraud landscape can be difficult if you don’t have a good understanding of the underlying terminology, lingo and technology that is available. The eCommerce channel is still relatively young, and everyone from your peers to solution providers, from associations to the media will be trying to tell you they know how to prevent fraud in your business better than you do. The reality is, what you hear will typically only represent partial pictures. For example, most merchants just starting to do business online believe they will be protected from fraud by the tools offered from the card associations. The reality is, while these tools provide some protection they will not be enough to prevent fraud from occurring.
- fraudblog newsletter. Do you want to be the first to know about new trends in the ePayments and fraud space? If so you should subscribe to our free Fraudblog Newsletter.
- SCORM compliant
- Available 24x7
- Practice quizzes, progress tracking
- Final Exams
- Certificates of completion
- Fast reliable online presentation
- Easy to use and understand
- Courses are broken down into 7 to 18 minute lessons to make it easier to find the time to complete the lessons with a busy schedule
- View a sample of our training portal learning environment
- Read MoreUnderstanding Apple Pay: Overview & Market Impact Analysis.
This course and accompanying white paper seek to provide a thorough understanding of how Apple Pay works on a technical level while detailing the important considerations and impacts from the perspective of consumers, merchants, card issuers, the card associations and payment processors.
- Read Moreintroduction to compliance and kyc requirements for us ecommerce.
Covers the basic regulatory programs related to compliance within the USA indicating the core requirements and who is required to comply. This session covers topics such as KYC, SOX, PCI, OFAC, AML, SARS, Privacy notices, FRCA, Breach Notification, Export and Denied Party lists.
- Read MorePlanning for ecommerce Tax Implications for global operations.
Covers the tax implications of doing business globally indicating the level of tax complexity by region and methods for simplifying tax calculation and submittal.
- Courses for ePayments - Introduction
- Courses for ePayments - Core
- Courses for CNP Fraud - Introduction
- Courses for CNP Fraud - Core
- Courses for Acquiring
- Courses for eMarket Awareness
- Courses for Managers
- Courses for Consumers
- Career Tracks
- Full Course Listing
The Fraud Practice online training portal offers on-demand web based training related to eCommerce payments and fraud. We offer career tracks for fraud reviewers up to senior executives. Of course you always have the option to simply choose the courses that you think you really need.