- Fraud Library Home Page
- Online Payments General
- Online Fraud General
- Chargebacks General
- Fraud Prevention - eCommerce (CNP)
- Fraud Reference Articles
- Sales Conversion Articles
- Identity Theft General
- Prepared Research
sales conversionthe fraud library
The sales conversion section provides an assortment of articles and references related to sales conversion and electronic payments.
make it official - enroll now to get become a certified ecommerce payment specialist.
Getting yourself a fraud training certification will improve your ability to prevent fraud while increasing your value and potential for advancement with your employer. The Fraud Practice offers 8 careertracks and over 30 training courses related to e-commerce payments and fraud prevention. Check out our training options.read more
how much - should - you be paying for credit card procesing?
The Fraud Practice works with merchants in all verticals around the world to negotiate and setup merchant accounts. We offer a free competitive analysis to any merchant looking to see if they can get a better deal on their merchant account. We know which acquirers and payment service providers support which verticals. We also know where you can get the best possible pricing terms. Through our relationships with over 14 acquirers we will competitively shop your deal discreetly. We typically can save merchants 20% to 60% on their existing rates.
- Credit Card Alternative Payment Types. Alternative payment solutions are payment methods merchants can offer to their consumers that don't require the use of one of the major credit card associations.
- Direct Debit & Bank Services. Includes ACH, Direct Debit, electronic check, Elektronisches Lastschriftverfahren, meaning "Electronic Debit Procedure", and bank transfer services.
- Payment Aggregators. Aggregators allow merchants to accept credit card and bank transfers without having to setup a merchant account with a bank or card association.
- Credit Terms Alternative Payments. Credit Terms Payment Alternatives are services that extend credit to individuals to make purchases online.
- Cash Alternative Payment Services. The basic forms of cash alternative payments (i.e. escrow, paper checks, stored value accounts and money order) have been around for years but in the eCommerce world they have had limited success.
- Advertising Alternative Payment Services. Advertising alternative payment option pays for a consumer's goods or services if they opt in to a marketing program.
- Mobile Phone Payments. Instead of paying with cash, check or credit cards, a consumer can use a mobile phone to pay for a wide range of services and digital or hard goods.
- Invoice Payment Services. An invoice or bill is a commercial document issued by a seller to the buyer, indicating the products, quantities and agreed upon prices between the parties.
Fraud tools and techniques can and will have an impact on overall sales conversion. For some tools and techniques the hit in sales conversion can be managed and controlled; while with others it isn't something you can control except to not use those methods. Learn which tools and techniques will impact your sales conversion and how you can mitigate some of these conversion leaks.
A Guide to the Alternative Payments Landscape. A Guide to Alternative Payments is a prepared research document, 60 pages in length, intended to provide organizations an overview of the eCommerce alternative payment options and markets.