ecommerce trainingcourse catalogue
The Fraud Practice offers companies and individuals training options for Online, in-house and webinar based training on a variety of topics.
Companies can choose from our prepared courses, job role or career track based programs or they can have complete customized training that can incorporate the application and use of their in-house fraud tools into their own on demand online programs.
- Assessments.The Fraud Practice's online training portal offers companies and individuals access to eCommerce fraud and payments training 24 hours a day 7 days a week, so you can fit your training in whenever it is best for your schedule. All of our training sessions are SCORM compliant offering student tracking, quizzes as well as case studies, demos, interactive polls and surveys for specific sessions. Our sessions are presented by an experienced, dynamic speaker and the courses are fun and informative.
- Strategy development.The goal of our strategy development engagements is to develop a solution and strategy design for supporting online payments and fraud prevention. In these engagements our focus is on specifying the tools, techniques, potential vendors, rules, operational event workflows and policies a company needs to support online payments and fraud prevention. A strategy development engagement can be focused on "green" field design or a design to support existing solution architecture and vendors.
- Market research.The goal of our market research engagements is to answer the question: "How are our services/solutions doing in the competitive landscape? Where do we fit best? What does the market think of us? What can we do better?" Our market research engagements are focused on producing findings and conveying strengths and weaknesses of a vendor's services and solutions in the market. The market research engagement is great for redefining or crafting an effective value proposition for a company's services/solutions.
- Courses for ePayments - Introduction
- Courses for ePayments - Intermediate
- Courses for International ePayments
- Courses for CNP Fraud - Introduction
- Courses for CNP Fraud - Intermediate
- Courses for Acquiring
- Courses for eMarket Awareness
- Courses for Managers
- Courses for Consumers
The Fraud Practice's online training portal offers on-demand web based training related to eCommerce payments and fraud. We offer career tracks for fraud reviewers up to senior executives. Of course you always have the option to simply choose the courses that you think you really need.